Untreated, non GMO seeds for organic growing.
All of us West Coast Seeds are very proud of our 2015 selection of certified organic seeds, open pollinated, heirloom seeds and heritage seeds for organic vegetable growing. West Coast Seeds sells over 500 varieties of organic, heirloom, non GMO seeds. Our selection of 200 annual Flower Seeds and Flower Bulbs are sure to delight both the beginner and master gardener. Be sure to add some Herb seeds to your order this season. Nothing beats the fresh flavours of your favourite WCS Recipes when you plant Herb Seeds in your garden or balcony for your very own Kitchen Garden.If you are an Urban Gardener, be sure to visit our container garden section of this website. In addition to our seed selection you will find all kinds of using articles and instructions about organic gardening. Planting charts are available for you. Find your Planting Zone to help you know when to plant and what to select. Zones featured across Canada and the west coast. West Coast Seeds Certified Organic, Heirloom Seeds, non GMO seeds.
We are so excited about our 2015 Gardening Guides this season. Bigger and better than ever with 136 pages of seeds and gardening advice, you will want to refer to this guide all year long. Browse through over 700 varieties of untreated, non-GMO vegetable, flower, and herb seeds. If you would like to be on our mailing list sign up here.
Grow Sprouting Seeds at home this winter season. It’s Easy! West Coast Seeds sprouting seeds and sprouting blends are Certified Organic. This means that they were produced on farms that do not use chemical fertilizers or pesticides. Great winter activity for the whole family, easy to grow, fun to eat.
NEW Seed Varieties for 2015
- Attracts pollinators
- Native to B.C.
- Tall, architectural look
- Blooms July to August
- Height to 150cm (60″)
- Known as Buffalo Sage and Bee Sage
- Native of southwestern US and Mexico
- Extremely aromatic
- Many medicinal uses
- Highly attractive to bees
- Easy to grow
- Attractive, ornamental plants
- Edible as baby greens
- Quinoa is a Superfood
- Matures in 100 days
- The classic winter melon of Chinese cuisine
- Many traditional Chinese medicinal properties
- Known as Dong Gua seeds
- Rare and unusual seeds
- Straight and uniform shanks
- Early, fast growing leek
- Good flavour, summer leek
- Uniform growth
- Matures in 95 days
- Fine curled leaves with intense flavour
- upright, easy to grow, and ideal for multiple harvests
- Early-maturing kale for late summer
- Darkest of the blue-green kales
- Matures in 75 days
- 5 different eggplants
- Ideal for containers
- Easy to grow
- Open-pollinated seeds, Hybrid seeds
- Matures in 55-80 days
- Has the same fine taste as Corviar
- Smooth, oval, dark green leaves
- Excellent resistance to downy mildew
- Hybrid seeds
- Matures in 43 days
- Savoyed, purple leaves over tightly packed, lime green interior
- 15-25cm (6-10″) slightly flattened heads
- Cold hardy
- Only gets sweeter after hard frosts
- Matures in 105 days
New Wildflower Sprinkle Bags
Have fun with these new Wildflower Sprinkle Bags . Perfect for small city gardens and country flower beds.
Contact West Coast Seeds
Your call is important to us.
Our order desk is open 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday throughout the year. If you leave a message, we will get back to you ASAP! January to May extended hours include 10am to 4pm weekends.
Visit our retail location click here for map and directions. Open 9:30 to 4:30 Monday to Saturday. 11am to 4pm on Sundays. West Coast Seeds is closed all Statutory holidays.
If you are looking for a packet retailer near you use this handy tool Find a WCS Retailer