3 cups Arugula
1/4 cup of finely chopped Basil
3 thin slices of Red Onion
3 cups of black cherry tomatoes
3 tablespoons of drained capers
4 tablespoons of Olive Oil
4 tablespoons of White Balsamic Vinegar
1/2 tablespoon of Sugar
1. Chop or Slice Tomatoes to your preference
2. Mix the Sliced Red Onion, Capers and Tomatoes and set aside
3.Mix Oil, Vinegar, Sugar and Salt separately and set aside.
4. Place Arugula in Salad Bowl and Sprinkle on Basil
5. When ready to serve mix oil mixture with tomato mixture
6. Finally, pour mixture on arugula mix and serve immediately.