2 Organic Red Chilli Peppers (diced)
1 Onion (diced)
1 bunch of Organic Kale
2 tablespoons of Olive Oil
1 Organic Yam
10 pistachios (crushed)
1. Roast Yam at 325 degrees for 45-60 minutes
2. Chop Kale into bite pieces
3. Blanch Kale in boiling water (3 minutes)
2. Saute Onions and Chilli Peppers in Olive Oil
3. Remove Kale from Boiling Water and Place into pan with peppers and onions, saute on low heat for 5-7 minutes
4. Scoop Yam from peeling using a spoon and mash with fork till well mashed and smooth, no need to mix in any oil if its well cooked it will mash easily into a smooth mixture.
5. Plate in layers scoop Kale mixture on to plate using tongs, place a spoonful of Yam mash in centre and sprinkle with pistachios.
Feeds 2-3 people, simply duplicate recipe for more